Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Auckland zoo

On Thursday room19/20 split in to groups so they can go to the zoo so when they were finish splitting into groups so we got ready to get on the double decker bus so we can go to the zoo so when we arrived at the zoo we explored the zoo the first animal we saw was the seals and the pingiuins when the trip was over we hoped on the bus and drove back to school and watched movies. 
Alex believes all zoos should be shut down because they can not provide the right invorment that should live in
The wild             

 I think I disagree with Alex because if the animals don't have shelter the animals will be murdurd mery thinks she agrees with me I think we have to so that the animals can be safe I think we should have zoos because if. We don't have zoos the animals will be killed for their skin


No comments:

Post a Comment